Our Red Shoe Society inspires young professionals to participate in philanthropic leadership and professional growth while supporting the mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Maine (RMHC Maine). While most of our members are in Greater Portland, we are looking to expand our Bangor area membership. Join us today!
- Socialize and Network. Expand your social circle while doing good, meet like-minded young professionals
- Volunteer. Take part in organized volunteer activities at our Portland House or Bangor House.
- Advocate. Share RMHC Maine’s mission with your friends and invite others to join the Red Shoe Society to make it an outstanding part of our community.
- Fundraise. Participate in a variety of Red Shoe Society-led fundraisers or RMHC Maine events.
Our members receive special invitations, volunteer opportunities, event discounts, leadership opportunities, and more. We ask that our members maintain involvement to the best of their ability by meeting the following yearly guidelines:
- Attend 2 meetings per year.
- Hold 1 Peer to peer fundraiser a year (no fundraising minimum)
- Contribute to 2 guest chef meals every year, either by volunteering to cook or financially if you cannot attend.
- Participate in 2 RMHC Maine events per year.
- Participation can include fundraising, auction, solicitation, volunteering or attending.
- Produce at least 1 lead for a new member each year.
- Pay dues $50/annually in a timely manner.
- Exclusive volunteer opportunities at local Ronald McDonald Houses
- Discounted tickets to select events
- Young professional networking
- Professional and leadership opportunities
Follow us on social media!