Our Red Shoe Society inspires young professionals to participate in philanthropic leadership and professional growth while supporting the mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Maine (RMHC Maine). Join us today!
Our members receive special invitations, volunteer opportunities, event discounts, leadership opportunities, and more.
By becoming a member, you are helping to provide lodging and care for critically ill children and their families.
Cost of Membership
Members are asked to sign-up for a $10 monthly sustaining gift to cover a family’s night stay at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Have Fun. Our events are a lot of fun, and they all support a great cause!
- Socialize and Network. Expand your social circle while doing good, meet like-minded young professionals in the greater Portland area.
- Volunteer. Take part in organized volunteer activities at our Portland House. Join other members in helping plan and organize.
- Advocate. Share RMHC Maine’s mission with your friends and invite others to join the Red Shoe Society to make it an outstanding part of our community.
- Fundraise. Invite your friends and help raise funds for RMHC Maine. Attend fun Meet and Greet Happy Hours and our annual Red Shoe Cruise around Casco Bay.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
- Stay tuned for available spring/summer opportunities!
Upcoming Society Meetings
First Thursday of every month unless otherwise noted
- Upcoming meetings will be determined based upon the ever-developing COVID-19 situation
Upcoming Fundraising Events
- Red Shoe Cruise – Saturday, August 29. Details coming soon!