Our Red Shoe Society inspires young professionals to participate in philanthropic leadership and professional growth while supporting the mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Maine (RMHC Maine). Join us today!
Our members receive special invitations, volunteer opportunities, event discounts, leadership opportunities, and more. Meet our Leadership Committee (coming soon)!
By becoming a member, you are helping to provide lodging and care for critically ill children and their families.
Cost of Membership
Members are asked to sign-up for a $10 monthly sustaining gift to cover a family’s night stay at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Have Fun. Our events are a lot of fun, and they all support a great cause!
- Socialize and Network. Expand your social circle while doing good, meet like-minded young professionals in the greater Portland area.
- Volunteer. Take part in organized volunteer activities at our Portland House. Join other members in helping plan and organize.
- Advocate. Share RMHC Maine’s mission with your friends and invite others to join the Red Shoe Society to make it an outstanding part of our community.
- Fundraise. Invite your friends and help raise funds for RMHC Maine. Attend fun Meet and Greet Happy Hours and our annual Red Shoe Cruise around Casco Bay.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
- Guest Chef at RMH Portland
- dinner on Tuesday, March 26
- Email us if you want to join!
Upcoming Society Meetings
First Thursday of every month unless otherwise noted
- 5 PM on Thursday, April 4 – RMH Portland
- 5 PM on Thursday, May 2 – RMH Portland