Our Red Shoe Society inspires young professionals to participate in philanthropic leadership and professional growth while supporting the mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Maine (RMHC Maine).
Our members receive special invitations, volunteer opportunities, event discounts, leadership opportunities, and more. Meet our Leadership Committee (coming soon)!
By becoming a member, you are helping to provide lodging and care for critically ill children and their families.
Cost of Membership
Members are asked to sign-up for a $10 monthly sustaining gift to cover a family’s night stay at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Have Fun. Our events are a lot of fun, and they all support a great cause!
- Socialize and Network. Expand your social circle while doing good, meet like-minded young professionals in the greater Portland area.
- Volunteer. Take part in organized volunteer activities at our Portland House. Join other members in helping plan and organize.
- Advocate. Share RMHC Maine’s mission with your friends and invite others to join the Red Shoe Society to make it an outstanding part of our community.
- Fundraise. Invite your friends and help raise funds for RMHC Maine. Attend fun Meet and Greet Happy Hours and our annual Red Shoe Cruise around Casco Bay.
Upcoming Member Volunteer Opportunities
Stayed tuned for opportunities coming up in 2018!
Upcoming Social Events
Stay tuned for upcoming events in 2018/2019!
Upcoming Society Meetings
Stay tuned for more information!